MOMENT OF DISCOVERY is a site to help men to discover their place in GOD, discover their talent and use it to actualize their future.

Home PageNav Display

Tuesday 22 March 2016

TOPIC: SUPERNATURAL EXPANSION (PART 1)

Text: 1 chronicle 4:9-10
Supernatural expansion means expanding above the imagination of men. Being bigger, expanding, expand being bigger. In the physical, the metal expands when heat is applied. So also in the spiritual, when the supernatural heat of the Holy Ghost come upon you this month. You will experience material, financial, physical, business expansion.

          In 1chronicle 4:9-10 talks about the background of a man life, in verse 9 talks about the condition of Jabez; that
1.     He was more honorable than his brother
2.     He was born in sorrow and because he was born in sorrow
3.     His name was called Jabez  which means sorrow
You may not be called Jabez yet you are experiencing sorrow all over your life, frustration all over your life, pain all over your life.
In verse 10 the bible say and Jabez called upon the lord and present four requests unto the lord and the lord granted it to him.
This month every request you will make shall be granted in the name of Jesus.
The request Jabez made are:
1.     That thou wouldest bless me indeed
2.     That thou should enlarge my coast
3.     And let your hand be with me
4.     And keep me from evil
Listen to me;
When God enlarge your coast you have nothing to worry about. When God enlarge your coast it means you have been changed from failure to success.
From nobody to somebody, from empty to abundance, from few to plenty, from big to bigger.
It’s your month of expansion; your business shall be expanded this month.
Prayer
1.     Oh lord, enlarge my coast this month
2.     Oh lord, let your hand be with me this month
3.     Oh lord, keep me from all form of evil this month
4.     Oh lord, bless me indeed this month.
5.     This month, every satanic seal placed upon my life, break in the name of Jesus
6.     This month every evil powers that have determine to continue to make my life miserable be destroyed by fire.
7.     Let all my problems be converted to testimonies this month in the name of Jesus.
8.     Every power that has locked up my life, handwork, business, womb, etc releases me now in Jesus name.

9.     Oh Lord, give me a shocking miracle this month.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lord ,Expand my coats this month,
    Let your hand be with me this year
    Keep me from all form of evils
    Bless me indeed this year
    Bless my children ooh God
    Open opportunityies in my life
    Bless the works of my hands
    Help me to be able to preach your word without fear

    ReplyDelete

NO EXCUSE {PART 2}

Text: Romans 2 :1 A , 1 King 7:3- 12 God is tired of our excuses, when it comes to our services for Him or other areas of our life. So ...

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus
Powered by Blogger.

Featured Video

Header Ads

?max-results="+numposts2+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=recentarticles67\"><\/script>");

Social Follow

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Facebook

About


VideoPlay is the top Blogger solution for websites with video focus.Separated they live in Bo okmarks grove right at the coast of the semantics a large language ocean which is great.

Stay Connected

Instagram

Text Widget

contact us on 08037391940 or you can email us @ revpaulessien@gmail.com.
our facebook handle: Rev.paul essien
twitter: @revpaulessien

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Recent Posts

Advertising

Unordered List

Definition List

Theme Support

Comments

Pages

Sermon Videos

Pages

SITE TOPIC

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List

oddthemes

Pages

Theme Support