MOMENT OF DISCOVERY is a site to help men to discover their place in GOD, discover their talent and use it to actualize their future.

Home PageNav Display

Sunday 9 September 2018

BREAKING THE YOKE OF PROMISE AND FAIL

                                                 
Text: Psalm 121:1-2
Life is full of many promises, and promises are destiny pointer to a better future. Promise is the beautiful hope, yet to manifest. Promises are like dreams awaiting its manifestation. Promises are like a catalyst to our greatness, when fulfilled. When a promise is fulfilled, it brings great breakthrough to the receiver.

But you see; sometimes promises fail because of some unknown reason to us.
Failed promises are situation in which a person has made a promise but fail to fulfill it, but when you have constant promise and fail, it shows that you are under a curse.
It means there is a foundational problem in your life. Promise and fail means you are under satanic bondage. It also shows that the person is not interested to help you.
-That is to say that there is an evil mandate placed upon your life.
But I pray for you today, every mark of promise and fail in your life be erase in the name of Jesus.
I pray for you, every curse hindering the fulfillment of promise in your life, ‘’Break by fire’’, in the name of Jesus.
Every foundational problem in your family, stopping the fulfillment of promise in your life ‘’Catch fire’’, in the name of Jesus.
We have a God that promise and fulfill his promises. He said when thou go out, you shall be blessed, and when you come in blessings shall follow you
He said thou shall be the head and not the tail. If this is his promises to you, He will fulfill them to you in the name of Jesus.
I see the yoke of promise and fail in your life, broken in the name of Jesus.
In Gen 12:1-2 The Bible says, God told Abraham to get out of his father’s house and he will make of him a great nation, and blessed him and make his name great.
When Abraham obeyed him, God fulfilled his promise. Again God promised Abraham a son, and he fulfilled it. He promised the children of Israel, Freedom from the bondage of Egypt and he fulfilled it.
It is only the almighty God, that can promise His children and fulfill them, no wonder David said in Psalm 121: 1-2, I will lift up my eyes to the hill from whence cometh my help, my help cometh from the lord which made heaven and earth.
It is only the lord that can fulfill all His promise to us. When we trust in him, he will never fail us. Man may fail, but God can never fail. I don’t care how many people have promise you and fail
I have come to pray for you, all your promise and fail promises, shall be fulfill in the name of Jesus
I pray for you, whatever God has promise to do for you, soon it shall come to pass in the name of Jesus.
So many are under the yoke of promise and fail, people make great promises to you, but fail to fulfill them.
I pray for you, whatever stop people from fulfilling promise made to you, is destroyed by fire.
                                       PRAYER
1.     Every spirit of promise and fail operating in my life die in the name of Jesus.
2.     Every good promise that refuse to be fulfilled in my life; I speak to you be
Fulfilled in the name of Jesus
3.     Let every failure in my life be consumed by fire.
4.     You spirit of success enter and abide with me in the name of Jesus.
5.     No more promise and fail in my life in the name of Jesus.

Share:

4 comments:

  1. I am a constant victim of promise and fail ...I keep getting good contracts and good business deals but in due it falls ..iI have prayed I have fasted yet situations dnt seem to change...my colleagues are progressing yet I am retrogression..I need help to release me from this demic bondage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for deliverance in mountain of fire ministry

    ReplyDelete
  3. From today I cleared and decreed I am free from every bondage of promise and fail and I am free in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray that those that promise me alot at 10am will not pass me by Amen

    ReplyDelete

NO EXCUSE {PART 2}

Text: Romans 2 :1 A , 1 King 7:3- 12 God is tired of our excuses, when it comes to our services for Him or other areas of our life. So ...

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus
Powered by Blogger.

Featured Video

Header Ads

?max-results="+numposts2+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=recentarticles67\"><\/script>");

Social Follow

Search This Blog

Facebook

About


VideoPlay is the top Blogger solution for websites with video focus.Separated they live in Bo okmarks grove right at the coast of the semantics a large language ocean which is great.

Stay Connected

Instagram

Text Widget

contact us on 08037391940 or you can email us @ revpaulessien@gmail.com.
our facebook handle: Rev.paul essien
twitter: @revpaulessien

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Recent Posts

Advertising

Unordered List

Definition List

Theme Support

Comments

Pages

Sermon Videos

Pages

SITE TOPIC

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List

oddthemes

Pages

Theme Support