MOMENT OF DISCOVERY is a site to help men to discover their place in GOD, discover their talent and use it to actualize their future.

Home PageNav Display

Wednesday 22 February 2017

GRACE TO WALK OVER THE STORM



  

  Whenever grace shows up, he saves life; (which is his major duty Eph 2:8-10) he changes situation, he brought hope and destroy satanic attack on us. That grace is Jesus Christ; He is the grace of God. When you turn your life o Jesus, you have tune in your life into the frequency of miracle. Because behind every storm, is the smiling face of a miracle. And on top of that storm, there is a man, the miracle worker, walking towards you to still the storm. He is Jesus, the creator of the heaven and earth, he specialize in walking over the storm of our life and turn it into a miracle. “He will walk over your storm this year” Every storm that is making your life back and front, left and right, Jesus will walk on it this year and give peace.
The bible said that at the forth watch of the night, that is talking about between the hour of 3am to 6am in the night. Jesus went with his disciples walking on the sea. About this time the disciples were facing a strong storm again in the middle of the sea. The bible says the grace of God was walking towards them to deliver them suddenly when they saw the grace coming they thought he was a ghost and they were so afraid. This is what I call “Double Fear” Fear of the wave and fear of the ghost.
In the middle of the fear, they heard a voice saying fear not, “I am, that I am is here”… The I am that I am will walk on your storm this year”
Peter said I don’t believe this master…is it you?, Jesus said yes I am and peter said if it be you, command me to walk on this storm too. This storm that has been frustrating everything I do in life. If it is you that have subdued it under your fear, command me to walk on this storm that has been tormenting my life and Jesus said peter is that what you want? Come on, come and walk on your storm. The bible says and Peter walked on the storm.
·        “You will walk over your storm this year”
·        “Grace to walk over the storm is coming upon you”
·        “All those furious storm of your family shall be calm this year”  
The bible says why peter was walking on the storm, there was a battle going on against him in the spirit. The storm of his life wanted to drown him as it used to do but Jesus stretched forth his hands and pulled him out of the storm. The grace was available to serve him and they went together into the boat and the storm seat.
“Tonight marks the end of storm in your life”
·        The I am that I am, will pull you out of every storm that is about to swallow your destiny thus year
·        There will be calmness in your life
·        Great things will begin to manifest in your family in the name of Jesus
PRAYER
1.     My father, every evil storm of my enemy challenging my greatness this year receive grace to subdue them by fire this year
2.     O God, arise and visit all the evil shrines, alters and temples assigned against my life this year by fire
3.     Let every evil power sitting on my wealth and position fall down and die in the name of Jesus
4.     Blood of Jesus, wipe off every evil hand writings of failure and disgrace from my life this year in the name of Jesus.
5.     I decree that this year is a year of Divine health for me and my family in the name of Jesus
6.     O lord, send your fire to the foundation of my life this year in the name of Jesus
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NO EXCUSE {PART 2}

Text: Romans 2 :1 A , 1 King 7:3- 12 God is tired of our excuses, when it comes to our services for Him or other areas of our life. So ...

Comments System Facebook/Blogger/Disqus

disqus
Powered by Blogger.

Featured Video

Header Ads

?max-results="+numposts2+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=recentarticles67\"><\/script>");

Social Follow

Search This Blog

Facebook

About


VideoPlay is the top Blogger solution for websites with video focus.Separated they live in Bo okmarks grove right at the coast of the semantics a large language ocean which is great.

Stay Connected

Instagram

Text Widget

contact us on 08037391940 or you can email us @ revpaulessien@gmail.com.
our facebook handle: Rev.paul essien
twitter: @revpaulessien

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Recent Posts

Advertising

Unordered List

Definition List

Theme Support

Comments

Pages

Sermon Videos

Pages

SITE TOPIC

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Definition List

oddthemes

Pages

Theme Support